Feeling Connected in North East Derbyshire and Chesterfield
Social Connectedness Action Plan
‘Feeling Connected Fund’
Call for Proposals
Projects in the range £501-£5,000
Submit by 5.00pm on Thursday 28 July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Feeling Connected Fund for?
The aim of the Feeling Connected Fund is to fund work in the community that will help to break down the barriers people experience which stop them from feeling connected to others. These barriers include:
The Social Connectedness Action Group wants to commission new project work in North East Derbyshire and Chesterfield which will address one or more of these barriers – or indeed any other barriers you have identified in the course of your work. Projects should be complete by 31 March 2023.
Please send a short proposal (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining:
- WHAT: a description of the work you would like to do
- WHERE: where your work will take place
- WHO: the people who will benefit from your work (a community of interest or a geographical community).
- HOW MANY: the number of people your proposed project will help.
- WHEN: start and finish dates (projects should take no more than 12 months)
- HOW MUCH: an outline budget of the funds you need to enable your project to happen.
- THE NATURE OF THE BARRIER(S) YOUR PROJECT WILL ADDRESS: a description of the barrier(s) and an explanation of how your project will help.
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHERS: detail any opportunities for joining up your work with the work of others.
Send in your proposal at any time over the next five weeks (from 23 June to 28 July) to: email@example.com. Our Social Connectedness Funding Panel will assess the proposals during w/c 1 August. We’ll follow up the proposal with a more in-depth discussion with the applicants we are able to support (15-26 August) and put in place a short service-level agreement for the delivery of the work by 15 September. We will highlight the successful projects in our communications during Feeling Connected Week (26-30 September 2022).
For more information contact Julia Cook on 07716 737397 / 01246 555908 / firstname.lastname@example.org or James Starky on 07743 514934 / 01246 555908 / email@example.com.