The Hub @ Low Pavement is a space dedicated to bringing together our community and voluntary organisations. Based in Chesterfield town centre at 61-63 Low Pavement.
The Hub aims to be an inclusive, welcoming and friendly place for members of the public and for volunteer-led community groups. It is here to promote better social connectedness, and improved mental health and wellbeing.
Members of the public can use the hub to:
- Find out information about the voluntary and community sector in the local area
- Meet and talk with others
- Take part in organised activities
- Learn new skills which will help them feel more connected
Volunteer-led groups and community groups can use the hub for:
- Social get-togethers for their members (eg coffee mornings)
- Small scale activities that enhance wellbeing
- Small scale exhibitions of art / crafts etc
You can keep up to date with the latest news from The Hub on twitter
You can contact The Hub on 07518 551662 or email@example.com