The Hub @ Low Pavement is a space dedicated to bringing together our community and voluntary organisations. Based at 61-63 Low Pavement in Chesterfield town centre the Hub opened in September 2021.
The Hub aims to be an inclusive, welcoming and friendly place for members of the public and for volunteer-led community groups. It is here to promote better social connectedness, and improved mental health and wellbeing.
Members of the public can use the hub to:
- Find out information about the voluntary and community sector in the local area
- Meet and talk with others
- Take part in organised activities
- Learn new skills which will help them feel more connected
Volunteer-led groups and community groups can use the hub for:
- Social get-togethers for their members (eg coffee mornings)
- Small scale activities that enhance wellbeing
- Small scale exhibitions of art / crafts etc
You can keep up to date with the latest news from The Hub on twitter