Social Connectedness Development Worker
- 1.0 FTE – 37 hours per week
- £22,911 + 5% pension
- 1 year fixed term contract, with possible extension subject to funding
Feeling Connected in North East Derbyshire and Chesterfield is a multi-agency initiative to reduce loneliness and social isolation. Building on the success of the project thus far, our Social Connectedness Action Group seeks a positive, pragmatic Development Worker to extend and further develop the great community engagement we have already achieved.
If you’re an experienced community development worker with a strong track record in asset-based community development and building great relationships with communities, then this is the job for you!
To excel in this role, you’ll need to be:
- A confident self-starter, able to take the initiative to make contacts and establish networks quickly
- A collaborative team player
- A brilliant relationship builder
- Passionate about supporting and enabling individuals and communities to be socially connected and take care of each other
- Deadline for applications: Monday 21st March 2022, 10.00am
- Interview date: early April, date to be confirmed
- Start date: April 2022
Visit https://dva.org.uk/job-vacancies/ for an application pack