Are you aged 70+ or do you have an underlying health condition? If so and you live in Chesterfield and North Derbyshire, then thanks to funding from National Lottery Awards for All, Relate Chesterfield & North Derbyshire can offer free counselling via telephone or webcam from today.
FREE SUPPORT SESSIONS
Thanks to funding from the Connect Bolsover Small Grants Scheme 2020, Relate Chesterfield & North Derbyshire can now offer 2 free 30 minute support sessions by telephone or webcam to people aged 70 or over or people with underlying health conditions living in the Bolsover area.
Thanks to other funding and national contracts, Relate Chesterfield & North Derbyshire can also provide free/subsidised counselling to:
- Young people aged 11-18 years old
- Individuals with anxiety or depression
- Couples where one person has anxiety or depression
- Individual/Couples aged 70+
- Individual/Couples with underlying health conditions
- Civil Servants, Chartered Accountants, Bank employees (and family members)
- Air Force, Royal Navy, Royal Marines (serving or veterans and family members)
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 07384762877 or 07401343817. Relate can currently book you an appointment within 24/48 hours of you contacting them.