Tell us about your experience of the last few extraordinary months, and what support you need – and win a £25 supermarket voucher!
Closing date 31 July 2020
We want to hear community groups, voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises of all kinds and all sizes, from all parts of Derby City and Derbyshire.
This includes established organisations (whether or not you have been able to provide services during the lockdown), as well as new informal mutual aid / neighbourhood groups; and faith organisations, parish councils and food banks responding to the crisis.
All completed surveys will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 3 x £25 supermarket vouchers!
We want to find out, capture and share:
- All the good work that you have been doing to make sure that people affected by COVID, especially the most vulnerable, have been supported.
- What you have learned and experienced
- What the impact has been on your organisation
- Crucially, we also want to know what support and resources you will need in future, so that we can make sure that you get this
The survey should take about 20 minutes, and will ask questions about:
- Your organisation (what you do, where you work, who you support and your annual income)
- What you have been doing (if anything) to support people during COVID (including the kinds of support you have provided, the numbers of people you have helped and the number of volunteers who have been involved).
- The impact of COVID on your organisation, including your income, staff (if any), volunteer numbers, levels of demand, needs and geographical differences.
- Your experience of COVID – what the challenges have been, what you have learned – and what support you will need going forward.
Click here to start the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3D2020
This survey is being carried out by the 3D (Third Sector Support for Derbyshire) network of local CVS, Volunteer Centres and other local voluntary sector support organisations working in partnership with public sector colleagues.
If you have any questions, or if would rather complete the survey on paper or as a Word document, or if you need someone to help you fill it in please email firstname.lastname@example.org